The SuperLocker 3.0 LED marijuana grow box is as discrete as you can get. From the outside, it looks just like a school gym locker, but the magic is on the inside.
The SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet is smallest dual chamber grow cabinet made by SuperCloset. It has one chamber to clone and germinate new plants, and a main chamber for flowering plants. The main chamber features a Kind LED grow light. Dual chambers means that you can run a continuous cycle for more harvests per year.
The SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet is small enough to tuck away unobtrusively. It measures 15” (width) x 24” (depth) x 66” (height). You can slide this unit into tight spaces, but still benefit from 30” of grow height inside. Key lock doors protect your marijuana grow from prying eyes.
This grow box has won awards and has received glowing reviews from users on the SuperCloset site.
The included hydroponic grow system is completely automated and contains all components needed to start growing.
The product is backed by a 3 year warranty and complimentary 7 days a week lifetime support.
Our SuperLocker 3.0 LED Grow Cabinet takes the guesswork out of growing and comes with a nine episode video tutorial. Every key detail has been considered and incorporated into the professional design.
- Refresh your reservoir every 1 – 2 weeks.
- Add nutrients.
- Adjust pH.
- Watch your plants grow.
SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet dual chamber system
The SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet is a full-cycle, stealth LED grow box. You can germinate, clone, vegetate and flower at the same time. This reduces time to harvest.
SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet cloning chamber
The SuperLocker 3.0 LED cloning chamber is designed for successful cloning. It is powered a cool white 6500k light that is ideal for seedlings, clones, mothers, as well as early vegetative growth. This chamber is integral to continuous harvesting. The chamber houses:
- 14-Site SuperCloner for germination, cloning and early vegetative growth.
- 2 24w T-5 fluorescent bulbs that emit 6500k light which is ideal for new plants.
SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet flowering chamber
The vegatative/flowering chamber of the SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet:
- Houses up to 8 plants.
- Uses the SuperPonics watering system. The reservoir can hold up to 8 gallons of nutrient rich water and is incredibly easy to maintain.
- Includes a 12 bandwidth full spectrum 3 watt Kind LED K3 – L300 grow light on adjustable yo-yo’s for full light control and maximum penetration
- Includes T-5 side lighting to supplement the LED grow light. This is the ideal cool spectrum supplement to compliment the LED light. Together the lights increase production and create larger buds.
- Includes an activated carbon scrubber for complete air filtration.
- Includes an adjustable internal circulation fan for complete air distribution
- Has anti-mold reflective, removable and adjustable panels to provide optimal light distribution and cleanliness.
- Has fully automated controls. The hygrometer is on the back of unit, rather than the front, for stealth purposes.
- The cutting edge watering system ensures there are no clogged drippers, or random dead plants.
You simply plug the SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet into a wall plug and you are good to go. It is configured for standard 110v grids. The cabinet door includes a lock and key for complete discretion.
The SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet is energy-efficient, using up to 20% less energy than other systems.
What’s included in the SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet?
The SuperLocker 3.0 includes everything you need to get you started growing indoors. It is well worth the price tag and takes most of the hassle out of growing indoors.
Here is a list of the equipment included in the SuperLocker 3.0 LED grow cabinet:
- 3 Watt Kind LED Grow Light: The is a 12 bandwidth full spectrum grow light system that is perfect for the growing space. The grow light is complete and ready to hang. The color spectrum is ideal for indoor growing. It does not produce excessive heat and is energy efficient.
- T-5 supplemental side lighting: Cool spectrum fluorescent T5 side lights to complement the LED light during flowering. The 2 ” 24W fluorescent light provides 6500K of light and produces a spectrum that is perfect for the early stages of growth.
- SuperPonic 8 hydroponic grow system: Fully automated SuperPonics hydroponic system combines top feed watering with bottom feed oxygenation. SuperPonic’s claim their hydroponic systems grow plants up twice as fast as any single hydroponic method, and five times faster than growing in soil.
- SuperCloner 14-Site System: Deep water culture hydroponic system that promotes rapid root development to germinate, clone, and vegetate your plants.
- Trellis system: Helps to support, partition and train your plants. Ensures plants have equal spacing from each other and assists in the formation of a nice, even canopy, ensuring even light distribution and absorption for each and every plant. A trellising system can increase your yield by up to 30%.
- Air Pump: The Eco Air 2-port pump is very quiet, but extremely powerful. Operates conveniently without oil or noise.
- Water pump: The 132 gallon per hour water pump is powerful. This pump requires no oil, operates quietly and has a designated timer. It has a free high magnetic rotor, and ceramic shaft and bearing.
- Circulation fan: Adjustable internal circulation fan maximizes airflow. Recreates the wind that passes through a outdoor garden. Easy to adjust height and tilt angle ensures you always have a gentle breeze blowing.
- Carbon filter: Built in carbon filter eliminates all odors emanating from inside. This is an industrial grade filter that should last up to 2 years.
- Digital thermometer/ hygrometer: Gives you the ability to make sure you are providing your plants with their ideal environment. Includes a waterproof temperature probe. The device measures indoor/outdoor temperature and indoor humidity, and stores the min/max values. You can switch between °C and °F, and 12/24 mode clock.
- TDS Meter: Total dissolved solids meter to monitor the suitability of your water source for hydroponics. Determines if water contains appropriate amount of nutrients. Has large, easy-to-read LCD screen in translucent blue housing and includes a convenient color chart explaining TDS values.
- pH Control Kit: pH control kit by General Hydroponics that The kit contains 8 ounces of pH Up, 8 ounces of pH Down, 1 ounce indicator and a vial.
- Analog Single Timer: Light timer switches grow lights on and off automatically. The feeding timer allow you to water your plants evenly and regularly without lifting a finger.
- 6 socket industrial power strip: Belkin industrial power strip provides clean, safe, and balanced power from 6 grounded outlets.
- Shock buster: The included GFCI plug adapter ensures your safety. The adapter is easy to operate and eliminates electronic malfunctions that could occur when water is in the vicinity of electrical components.
- Rockwool cubes: Rockwool is a hydroponic medium made from spun granite. It is great for wicking.
- Clay grow rocks: This is a reusable secondary medium that encourages robust plants and greater yields.
- Nutrient starter kit: The Technaflora Recipe for Success Nutrient Bundle Starter Kit is a great kit for both the new and experienced growers. Includes everything required to start. Consists of B.C. Bloom, B.C. Boost, B.C. Grow, Thrive Alive B-1 Red, Thrive Alive B-1 Green, Awesome Blossoms, Rootech Cloning Gel, MagiCal, SugarDaddy, ROOT 66, and a mixing chart.
- Instructional DVD: This DVD by SuperCloset provides a step-by-step guide on how to correctly set up your cabinet and prepares you to get growing the day that it arrives!