The Strawberry Kush strain is favorite among recreational users and offers medical weed users the benefits of its uplifting indica high.
Strawberry Kush weed includes all the awesome features typical of Kush strains. It is great for daytime use, especially for those fighting fatigue.
The Strawberry Kush strain was developed from two legendary parent strains: Strawberry Cough and OG Kush. The result is the awesome indica-dominant hybrid strain that has medium-range THC and is almost certain to delight.
Strawberry Kush weed is a well-rounded clone-only strain. Its berry-like aroma and taste uplifts you, while the cerebral high leaves you relaxed and invigorated. The Strawberry Kush strain produces a mild sedative effect that doesn’t make you too buzzed.
With THC content between 15% and 19%, and a low CBD content, the Strawberry Kush strain is great for daytime because it will not incapacitate you.
Strawberry Kush strain infographic
Here’s an infographic that gives you a nice overview of the Strawberry Kush strain.
Strawberry Kush weed growing information
Strawberry Kush weed is quite easy to grow and suitable for beginners and experienced growers. It thrives in both indoor and outdoor environments.
The Strawberry Kush strain is hardy and resistant to common molds and mildew.
When grown indoors, Strawberry Kush weed plants grow relatively short (under 3 feet), but can get quite wide as their branches grow. For this reason experts recommend the Sea of Green (SOG) growing technique.
When grown outdoors Strawberry Kush weed plants grow relatively tall. This strain thrives outdoors in warm, sunny Mediterranean climates.
The Strawberry Kush strain is a fast bloomer. Indoors, the strain takes about 8 to 9 weeks to flower. Average yields for for Strawberry Kush weed are about 18 ounces per m².
Outdoors, the strain yields an average of 16 ounces per plant and harvest time is around mid October.
Strawberry Kush strain origins
Strawberry Kush weed is a indica-dominant hybrid strain that is popular in the USA. It is a clone-only mix of Strawberry Cough and OG Kush. It has a sweet strawberry aroma, flavor and appearance.
The genetics of the Strawberry Kush strain vary from version to version, but are typically around 75% indica and 25% sativa – some have more indica dominance than others.
Strawberry Kush weed effects
The Strawberry Kush strain combines a sativa head-high with indica euphoria, making it a wonderful strain for occasional and first-time smokers.
Strawberry Kush weed is a strong, but not overpowering, marijuana strain. While potent, it does not overwhelm like some powerful strains.
The Strawberry Kush strain makes you feel uplifted, euphoric, inspired and motivated for the duration the high. It is an unmistakable “feelgood” sensation that raises your mood levels to happy and gets you feeling energized, positive, warm and ever-so fuzzy. While stimulating, if you consume too much Strawberry Kush it may end up putting you to sleep.
Strawberry Kush weed is a preferred choice for daytime consumption that will have you feeling chilled out and without a worry in the world. It delivers a mentally stimulating buzz that keeps you alert and ready to go.
Some Strawberry Kush weed users say this strain is an aphrodisiac and is a perfect choice when spending intimate time with your significant other.
Possible adverse effects of Strawberry Kush weed
The Strawberry Kush strain has virtually no serious side effects.
Users have reported dry mouth and dry eyes, but these are more than likely caused by dehydration, than by the strain itself. Remember to drink enough water to keep your body hydrated. You can use over-the-counter eye drops to keep your eyes moist.
There have also been reports of users suffering paranoia, anxiety, dizziness and headaches, but they few and far between. These adverse effects could also be caused by over consumption.
Flavor, taste and aroma of Strawberry Kush weed
The Strawberry Kush strain smells and tastes like wonderful fresh delicious strawberries.
Besides fruity, the aroma of Strawberry Kush weed has herbal and earthy hints and a shock of kush.
This hybrid’s flavor has earthy notes combined with a pine flavor. You can taste the sweet strawberry and other berry flavors that combine with spicy, earthy and herbal flavors.
Medical uses of Strawberry Kush weed
The Strawberry Kush strain has pain and stress relieving properties and is perfect to relieve these symptoms at the end of a busy day.
This is the ideal strain for new patients because it delivers its euphoric high quickly, but doesn’t overwhelm.
The Strawberry Kush strain has effectively helped cancer patients who suffer from headaches and nausea resulting from chemo and radiation treatments. It eases the pain and promotes appetite and prevents life-threatening weightloss.
This strain can be used for:
- Chronic stress
- Chronic pain
- Loss of appetite
- Sleep disorders
- Inflammatory bowel disease (IBD)
Where to buy Strawberry Kush weed seeds
You can buy Strawberry Kush marijuana at our recommended marijuana seed banks:
ILGM marijuana seed bank
ILGM: “The Strawberry Kush strain delivers a mellow sedation without being too buzzed. It’s THC content is generally between 15% to 17%, (or up to 19% THC for savvy growers) with low CBD content. It is a great strain for using during the day since it… .”
Strawberry Kush weed customer reviews
The Strawberry Kush strain has received great reviews on ILGM. 87% of 108 users give the strain a 5 star rating. Here is what a few happy customers had to say:
- Angel US Lovely plants, smells amazing! 100% germination success. They are on their 5th week of flower today. No pests or illnesses affected these plants thus far. 3 more weeks to go. Did I mention this was my first time growing anything…..
- Anonymous United States So far so good My seeds are doing amazing so happy!!!
- Kristy J. United States Kush I❤ILGM and feel super safe ordering, no problems. Shipping was no problem, they was a gift for my bro. in another state he was stoked.
- Bora US Harvest a week away Planted 5 seeds in January, and will harvest 1st week of march. Probably a week longer than planned because of too much nitrogen at one point so I had to flush. Other than that no problems at all during the grow. Test smoked a little last week after quik drying and it was better than any black market **** i ever smoked. Cant emagine how good it will be when I dry and cure it properly. Will purchase from ILGM again this Fall.
- Anonymous United States Product and Service This company is amazing. I applaud their honesty and integrity after sending cash to the other side of the world and receiving prompt delivery. I’ve have the healthiest seeds I’ve ever received online and so far have a 2 out of 3 germination success, and the one that failed could have been my fault. They guarantee germination and those were the fastest growing seeds I’ve ever had. Wonderful, honest folks with great inventory !!
We hope you found this marijuana strain review helpful.